“Studying With Spike”
Season 5, Episode 9
November 13, 2015
Fanmade episode by Andre132.
When a scientist called Olive Doyle arrives to give company to Chase, she falls in love with him, making Sarah jealous and Chase turn into Spike. Meanwhile, Spin, Bob and Mary make a robot which scans who is evil or not, but it ends up in a battle against Eddy.
Once Adam, Bree and Leo realise that Chase needs some company, Chase searches up a famous scientist called Olive Doyle. However, Sarah gets jealous, as Chase no longer has time for her. Olive reveals to Sarah that she needs another boyfriend to be around, the last one being Fletcher Quimby. However, the next day, Olive asks Chase out on a date, making Sarah mad. Sarah fights Olive, but accidentally triggers Spike.
Main Cast Edit
- Billy Unger as Chase Davenport/Spike Davenport
- Spencer Boldman as Adam Davenport
- Kelli Berglund as Bree Davenport
- Tyrel Jackson Williams as Leo Dooley
- Hal Sparks as Donald Davenport
- Maile Flanagan as Terry Perry
Recurring Cast Edit
- Will Forte as Eddy
- Brandon Salgado-Telis as Bob Krane
- Max Charles as Spin Krane
- Ashley Argota as Sarah Krane
- Skai Jackson as Mary Krane
- Murray Rundus as Sam Tuck
Special Guest Cast Edit
- Sierra McCormick as Olive Doyle
- Olive Doyle from A.N.T Farm guest stars.
- This is a special episode, as it is a crossover with A.N.T. Farm and is Spike's appearance in Season 5.
- Donald goes to rock camp.
- Donald uses his powers to rock and roll to defeat Spin, Bob and Mary's robot.
- This is the first time a Season 5 Lab Rats episode doesn't air along with a Day of a Soldier episode. This is because Day of a Soldier had a crossover with Austin & Ally.
- The events from Scramble the Orbs are mentioned.
- When the episode didn't with the Day of a Soldier just because Day of a Soldier had a crossover with Austin & Ally. The episode is only counted in part 1 as a Day of a Soldier episode since Part 2 is Austin & Ally. So in Day of a Soldier, they probably should have aired a regular-length episode after the episode "Day of Austin & Ally" and before the episode "Laps Technology".