Season 4, Episode 24-25
August 12, 2015
"Soldiers, Attack" is the twenty-fourth and twenty-fifth episode and the Season 4 finale of Lab Rats: Bionic Lair. It will air on August 12, 2015. This is the ninety-seventh and ninety-eighth episode overall.
Fanmade episode by Andre132.
When Agent Reed comes back, she uses the Triton App on the soldiers and Adam, Bree and Chase.
Part 1 Edit
Adam, Bree, Chase and Leo have a dream where Agent Reed returns. Donald says it's not a dream, but a vision. Agent Reed soon puts the bionic soldiers under her control, and then Adam, Bree and Chase.
Part 2 Edit
Krane returns and puts Agent Reed under his control. He knocks out Douglas and leaves with the soldiers and Adam, Bree and Chase. Leo, Donald and the rest go to the school to make a plan. Krane takes away Chase's super-intelligence and throws him out. Chase warns Leo and goes to the school. Chase, along with Douglas, leave to help. Leo and the rest get into Douglas' lair, where Krane was. Chase uses the override app on Adam and Bree and later the soldiers. Douglas installs Chase's super-intelligence while the rest of the team defeats Krane. They throw him into a portal to a parallel universe. Agent Reed then turns good.
Main Cast Edit
- Billy Unger as Chase Davenport
- Spencer Boldman as Adam Davenport
- Kelli Berglund as Bree Davenport
- Tyrel Jackson Williams as Leo Dooley/Parallel Leo Dooley
- Hal Sparks as Donald Davenport/Parallel Donald Davenport
Recurring Cast Edit
- Maile Flanagan as Terry Perry
- Angel Parker as Tasha Davenport/Parallel Tasha Dooley
- Jeremy Kent Jackson as Douglas Davenport
- Will Forte as Eddy
- Michaela Carrozzo as Caitlin Crat
- Brandon Salgado-Telis as Bob Krane
- Max Charles as Spin Krane
- Cole Ewing as Sebastian Krane
- Mateus Ward as Marcus Davenport
- Graham Shiels as Victor Krane/Parallel Victor Krane
- Ashley Argota as Sarah Krane
- Oana Gregory as Stephanie Princess
- Nicole Pettis as Agent Reed
- Skai Jackson as Mary Krane
- Leo Howard as Troy Crat
Mentioned Cast Edit
- John Eric Bentley as Mr. President
- Jeremy Kent Jackson as Douglas Henderson
- This is a 1 hour special. It's the eighth 1 hour episode overall. The others were "Crush, Chop, & Burn", "Bionic Showdown", "Sink or Swim", "You Posted What?!", "Rise of the Secret Soldiers", "Bionic Rebellion", "Bionic Action Heroes", "Traitor Agent", and "The Fall of The Davenports".
- This is the Season 4 finale.
- Agent Reed and Krane return.
- This episode ends on a cliffhanger and continues on to the Lab Rats Movie.
- Krane ends up in the parallel universe.
- The events from Parallel Universe are mentioned.