Season 5, Episode 15
December 17, 2015
"Objection" is the fifteenth episode of Season 5 of Lab Rats: Bionic School. It aired on December 15, 2015. This is the one-hundred and thirteenth episode overall.
Fanmade episode by Andre132.
When Leo gets demoted to an Expert student, he and Chase have a bionic court to see if Leo can become a mentor again. Meanwhile, Adam becomes good friends with Eddy.
- Billy Unger as Chase Davenport
- Spencer Boldman as Adam Davenport
- Kelli Berglund as Bree Davenport
- Tyrel Jackson Williams as Leo Dooley
- Maile Flanagan as Terry Perry
- Jeremy Kent Jackson as Douglas Davenport
- Will Forte as Eddy
- Brandon Salgado-Telis as Bob Krane
- Leo Howard as Troy Crat
- China Anne McClain as Janet Krane
- Hal Sparks as Donald Davenport
- Hal Sparks is absent in this episode.
- Janet calls Douglas the vice-principal. This is the first time anyone calls him the vice-principal.
- There is a sequel to Mental Chaos called Mental Chaos: The Fall of the Microtechs.
- Troy is a fan of Mental Chaos.
- This episode resembles Phoenix Wright. Leo is the defense/defendant, Chase is the prosecution and Perry is the judge.
- This episode ends on a cliffhanger with Eddy capturing Adam and Bree.