S-2 (former name)
|Date of Birth||
Krane's Bionic Soldier (formerly)
Victor Krane (father)
Adam Davenport (crush)
Davenport Bionic Lair
Mary Krane, formerly S-2, is a recurring character of Lab Rats and a main character of Day of a Soldier. She is portrayed by Skai Jackson.
Fanmade character by Andre132.
Mary is shown to be caring. However, she disagrees on many things. In Too Many Kids, she disagreed with Bob's idea to escape the kids lair.
Spin, Bob and Sebastian
Spin, Bob and Sebastian are Mary's brothers. Spin, Bob and Mary had a competition in Powers and Bionics.
Sarah is Mary's sister. They are not normally seen together, but they still love each other.
Adam, Bree and Chase
Mary is friends with Adam, Bree and Chase. Mary went on a secret mission and hid it from them.
Leo and Mary are best friends. Leo helped Mary and is her teacher.
Donald and Douglas
Mary is friends with Donald and Douglas. They helped make Mary realise that she speaks bionish.
Perry and Mary are friends. During the group hug in Too Many Kids, Mary was close to Perry.
Spin and Bob
Spin and Bob are friends with Mary. Because they are the youngest in the lair, they like to hang out.
Sebastian, Sarah and Marcus
Mary is friends with Sebastian, Sarah and Marcus. Mary was behind Sebastian, Sarah and Marcus during the group hug.
Powers and Abilities
- Super Strength: Mary can lift heavy things.
- Super Speed: Mary can run faster than normal humans.
- Bionish: Mary can speak bionish.
- She, along with Spin and Bob, is the youngest in the lair.
- She went on secret missions along with Spin, Bob, Sebastian and Sarah.
- She was the first character to speak bionish.
Appearances on Lab Rats
- We Learn Bionics, Not Languages
- Too Many Kids
- Powers and Bionics
- An Unusual Amount of Missions
- Leo Leaves the Lair
- Party in a Lair
- Soldiers, Attack