“Hey, Where's Perry?”
Season 5, Episode 4
October 9, 2015
Fanmade episode by Andre132.
When Perry's bionics get out of control, Chase and Leo decide to remove them. Meanwhile, Leo becomes the leader of the bionic soldier club.
Chase and Leo decide to remove Perry's bionics. However, when a mission comes up, Perry goes, not knowing that she doesn't have bionics. So Adam, Bree, Chase, Leo and the bionic soldiers need to save her.
Main Cast Edit
- Billy Unger as Chase Davenport
- Spencer Boldman as Adam Davenport
- Kelli Berglund as Bree Davenport
- Tyrel Jackson Williams as Leo Dooley
- Maile Flanagan as Terry Perry
Recurring Cast Edit
- Brandon Salgado-Telis as Bob Krane
- Max Charles as Spin Krane
- Cole Ewing as Sebastian Krane
- Mateus Ward as Marcus Davenport
- Ashley Argota as Sarah Krane
- Skai Jackson as Mary Krane
Absent Cast Edit
- Hal Sparks as Donald Davenport
Mentioned Cast Edit
- Jeremy Kent Jackson as Douglas Davenport
- Hal Sparks is absent in this episode.
- The title is a parody to a famous phrase from Phineas and Ferb "Hey, where's Perry?".
- All of the bionic soldiers move up a rank except for Spin, Sarah and Marcus, who are already Expert level. Meaning Bob, Mary and Sebastian are Expert level.
- It is revealed there is a bionic soldier club.