Season 5, Episode 2
September 25, 2015
Fanmade episode by Andre132.
When Parallel Douglas comes back during Adam, Bree and Chase telling a story, Parallel Douglas convinces Chase to turn evil. Meanwhile, Parallel Douglas captures Leo, Donald and Perry.
Adam, Bree and Chase decide to tell the story of how they became bionic heroes to the soldiers. However, Parallel Douglas comes back and makes Chase turn evil. Chase injures Donald to prove that's he's evil. So Chase captures Adam, Bree, Leo, Donald, Perry and the others while Parallel Douglas puts the soldiers under the Triton App.
Main Cast Edit
- Billy Unger as Chase Davenport/Chase Henderson
- Spencer Boldman as Adam Davenport/Adam Henderson
- Kelli Berglund as Bree Davenport/Bree Henderson
- Tyrel Jackson Williams as Leo Dooley
- Hal Sparks as Donald Davenport
- Maile Flanagan as Terry Perry
Recurring Cast Edit
- Angel Parker as Tasha Davenport
- Jeremy Kent Jackson as Douglas Davenport/Douglas Henderson
- Will Forte as Eddy
- Brandon Salgado-Telis as Bob Krane
- Michaela Carrozzo as Caitlin Crat
- Max Charles as Spin Krane
- Cole Ewing as Sebastian Krane
- Mateus Ward as Marcus Davenport
- Ashley Argota as Sarah Krane
- Oana Gregory as Stephanie Princess
- Skai Jackson as Mary Krane
- Leo Howard as Troy Crat
Mentioned Cast Edit
- Graham Shiels as Victor Krane
- Billy Unger as Spike Davenport
- Ryan Ochoa as Mikey Mouse
- This is a special one-hundredth episode.
- Billy Unger tweeted the plot of this episode, along with "Yeah, we all knew Chase was gonna turn evil at some point.".
- Chase is evil during this episode, but turns good at the end.
- The rats tell the story of how they became heroes.
- The events from Crush, Chop and Burn, Commando App, Concert in a Can, Bionic Showdown, No Going Back, Lab Rats Movie and Finding Douglas are mentioned.
- At the end of the episode, the Season 6 antagonist is revealed to be Mikey Mouse, who was mentioned in Lab Rats Movie.
- Chase gets Adam and Bree's abilities.